بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

الأحد، 23 يناير 2011

In Simple Words...

I can't understand how come that this great weather outside
 couldn’t make me happy or at least impressed of its beauty!

The situation for me is like something usual which happened daily !

I wonder : is that healthy?

After this long time of un employment I feel very scared to write one sentence in English . I was thinking that reading can compensate all the emptiness that absence of social life and studying has caused it , however recently I discovered that is completely un true and time to change many un realistic beliefs and thoughts has came no doubt …

I believe that realizing the importance of change itself is a good step to move forward in your life, but kind of hesitant and fear is controlling me ..

Strong will, self confident, patience and optimism are the basic things in order to get the required results ,but still I feel something is missing .

Maybe it is the ability to enjoy the beauty around you , which I miss those days.

In simple words ; life is no longer fascinates me .









هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. I believe that realizing the importance of change itself is a good step to move forward in your life

    This I totally am glad you believe in. You should let go of your fears and find something that fascinates you. The world is too large to not get interested in, search and you shall find ;)

    ردحذف